Want to be a part of Put People First PA’s work fighting for health and dignity? Become a part of our member family uniting across Pennsylvania to win healthcare for all.
Put People First is a basebuilding organization and open to all. We believe in the leadership of everyday people. Our membership is multiracial and multigenerational, with people of all genders, abilities and ethnicities. We are not party-affiliated and we have large cohorts of people from rural, urban and suburban areas. We operate on a shoestring budget of member dues and grants, and most of the work of PPF is done by member volunteers. Be a part of PPF by becoming a dues-paying member (see the form below on this page), subscribing to our email list, and joining a regional healthcare rights committee or volunteer team!
Become a member
Fill out the form below and press the submit button to enter your payment info and become a dues-paying member of Put People First! PA! We use a simple and secure service called Stripe to process credit cards. If you want to become a member, but can’t pay dues electronically, email firstname.lastname@example.org and we can figure something out together. You can email email@example.com if you run into any trouble at all.
Membership dues are tax-deductible.
Note: This form is to sign up as a member of Put People First! PA. If you’d like to make an individual donation, you can make a contribution at our donate page.
As a member, I commit to:
- Abide by the human rights principles of accountability, equity, participation, transparency, and universality in my work with the organization.
- Actively participate in the work of the organization by:
– Joining a local organizing committee or attending local meetings, if possible
– Joining the monthly statewide membership call
– Contribute to the blog or newsletter
– Support campaign activity (actions, petitions, etc.)
- Hold a basic base building practice of:
– Meeting one on one each month with a PPF member and a potential member of the organization
– Supporting the base building team’s outreach activities (tabling, door knocking, etc.)